See main questions here for preview as the electronic form must be submitted all at once. You will need about 30 minutes to complete, so please make sure you have all the information on hand for the following:
1. Name /organization / title for the submitter and for the local partner leader
2. List two options for congress dates
3. Destination for congress
4. List Main congress scientific theme + 4 subthemes,
5. Describe legacy impact ideas & goals,
6. List high level government or other well known patron(s) to provide visibility and/or financial support
7. Scientific partner organization, leads, mission and programs; describe why you want to host the congress and confirm ISPCAN membership
8. Other local support organizations (list 3 other people/organizations in the region who are willing to support the planning and execution of the congress, help market, and be part of the scientific committee to ensure that the workload and depth of support is across agencies, governments, university, NGO, hospitals, etc. in the region.
9. Convention Bureau: Lead contact person, how the CVB supports associations, site visit support, sponsorship amounts, PCO sourcing; Describe and list the incentives and sponsorships, in kind donated products and services, travel discounts, etc for delegates
10. Sponsorship for the Congress: list 3-5 confirmed sponsorships and amounts.
11. Financial model chosen will be stipulated
12. Once the EOI is accepted or modified and approved, the final bid will be required with a budget and remaining details for venue and costs to be determined to ensure a breakeven budget for the low number of anticipated attendees.